New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home
It’s 2013… time to make some resolutions!
No, we’re not talking about the typical “I’m going to lose weight” or “I’m looking for a new career” ones. At SECCO, we are all about resolving to make changes that will affect your home – and your family – positively.
Consequently, might we suggest the following resolutions for the new year?
1. I resolve to schedule regular maintenance on all my HVAC equipment.
2. I resolve to fix all electrical problems before they grow to dangerous proportions.
3. I resolve to remedy all those window cracks, pipe leaks and roof openings.
4. I resolve to figure out ways to reduce my utility bill without sacrificing my family’s comfort.
5. I resolve to deal with plumbing issues right away.
6. I resolve to put SECCO’s number in my smart phone contacts list.
7. I resolve to get all my ductwork cleaned as soon as possible to reduce indoor pollutants, irritants and allergens.
8. I resolve to maximize the overall efficiency of my home.
What other resolutions have you made that you’d like to share?