SECCO Home Services Membership Program
Service Partner Program
SECCO Home Services Membership in Camp Hill, Harrisburg & Mechanicsburg, PA and Surrounding Areas
Service Partner Program (SPP) Details
Welcome to our Service Partner Program! This is the membership that benefits YOU! When you join the (SECCO Home Services) Service Partner Program you will benefit from a program that is centered around you and your home. Signup now
Service Partner Program Benefits:
- Priority Service
- 10 % Discount on all Services
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed
- High- Performance Tune-Ups
- Home Safety Check-Ups
- Plumbing System Checks
Request Your Service Partner Program Now & Start Saving!
Get a 10% Discount All Year
When you join our Service Partner Program, you receive a 10% discount off Heating & Air, Plumbing & Drain and Electrical services for as long as your plan remains in effect. Some exclusions do apply.
Joining is Easy!
- Ask your expert technician or call 717-737-8100 for an application
- Choose a form of payment. Only $9 per month!
- We’ll take it from here! The SECCO Home Services and Pronto Plumbing team will remind you when it’s time for your checks.
Benefits of Being a Member
Bi Annual Whole System Check
Recommended by manufacturers and utility providers, regularly scheduled
service may reduce breakdown by as much as 95% and lower utility bills
by 30%. This program covers two system checks annually for one system.
Coverage for additional systems is available.
Plumbing System Check
Your peace of mind is our goal. We will assess your home’s plumbing systems to ensure they are in safe operating condition. Annual Plumbing system checks are highly recommended by insurance carriers
Home Services System Checks
Heating & Air
- Examine and check safety controls
- Inspect inside coils for proper air flow (where accessible)
- Check thermostat calibration
- Measure temperature differential between supply and return air
- Test starting components
- Test for proper amp draw of motors
- Visually inspect and evaluate duct work layout and design
- Check capacitors
- Check operation pressure (refrigerant charge)
- Thoroughly check all breaker connections
- Check all wires for freying, proper circuits and grounding
- Visually inspect all interior and exterior outlets
- Complete check of water and drain lines inside and under home
- Check all fixtures and faucets for leaks and functionality
- Water heater system check
- Dye test toilets and inspect washing machine hoses
- Check and tag emergency shut offs