Nobody, that’s who!
To help you save serious dough this winter, we at SECCO have put together some tips to lower your heating costs by being creative, pragmatic and sensible:
- 1. Have your heating unit professionally serviced.
- 2. Turn your thermostat down two degrees.
- 3. Seal cracks and gaps around windows and doors.
- 4. Take out (or securely cover) wall/window air conditioning units.
- 5. Vacuum duct vents and/or baseboard heating units
- 6. Change your air filter in your heating unit.
- 7. Change the direction of your ceiling fans (clockwise) for winter.
- 8. Clear any obstructions from heating vents.
- 9. Use space heaters.
- 10. Add “draft dodgers” to the base of doors.
Do you do any of these things now? Will you start this year?