Website SECCO Home Services
It's got to be SECCO!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
Competencies for Success
- Develop a proven track record in customer service.
- Good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team