Website Pronto Plumbing
When you need a plumber, Pronto!
Looking for a new excavator opportunity in Camp Hill, PA? Join the Team at Pronto Plumbing®! Now Hiring for a Plumbing Excavator
We take pride in efficiently installing & replacing water and sewer lateral inside and outside our customers’ homes.
We have our own excavation team
As an Equipment Operator, your main responsibility will be to carry out groundwork using an excavator.
Your exact responsibilities may vary depending on the job site and the individual customer needs, however, some common duties of a Equipment Operator include:
- Operating / driving a mini excavator/li>
- Ground working
- Digging trenches for utilities
- Working alongside other site operatives
- Operating/driving a skid loader and dump truck
- Other ad-hoc labor duties as required
What’s in it for YOU:
- Average hours for an Equipment Operator are usually 40 to 50 hours per week.
- Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line operators who genuinely care about the customer, their property and take pride in the work they do!
- You’ll be scheduled to respond to homeowners with electrical problems, drain and sewer replacements, and other opportunities. Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and service team. Keep your truck and equipment clean, inside and out. Keep your truck inventory up to date, Properly complete paperwork, and Maintain a clean and professional appearance. Participate in continuing education. Create a Five Star experience for customers, Qualifications, and Skills
- Medical Insurance -we have a great insurance plan for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long term disability. New technology, including iPhone, iPad and access to integrated software. State of the art tools, parts, and supplies401k Plan with a company match and ESOP Plan
- Drug-Free Workplace
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour