Looking for a new opportunity in Camp Hill, PA? Join the Team at Pronto Plumbing®!
We take pride in efficiently installing & replacing water and sewer lateral inside and outside our customers’ homes.
We’re a Nexstar Network Member Company and have been since 2000. If you know of Nexstar, you know that we are YOUR best choice if you are serious about earning the most by being the Customer’s BEST Choice!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist team in replacing sewer and water lateral pipes inside and outside the home.
- Working on and repairing septic systems
- Running jackhammer and chop saw
- Experience running a skid loader and mini excavator is a plus
- Class A CDL is a plus (air breaks, manual transmission, non-fifth wheel) to haul equipment, stone, and spoils.
- Invoice & Collect payments for your work performed
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep company truck & equipment clean, inside and out!
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork (Customer Invoices, Option Sheets, etc.).
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Participate in training.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications.
- Able to use an iPad and phone
What’s in it for YOU:
- PAID Hands-on Training
- One of our fully stocked service trucks
- Performance Pay – Earn what your worth! It’s more than you think…
- On-Call Compensation and NO CALLS after 8pm! Family LOVES this
- Tool Account – Own the best tools in the industry.
- Medical Insurance -we have a great insurance plan for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad and access to integrated software.
- state of the art tools, parts and supplies
- 401k Plan with a company match and ESOP Plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour