Electrician Job Summary
You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line electricians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You’ll be scheduled to respond to home owners with electrical problems and opportunities.
- Upgrade electrical services with top quality equipment and materials.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Potentially take part in on-call rotation
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Participate in continuing education
- Create a Five Star experience for customers
Qualifications and Skills
If you can achieve the above and find it fun and challenging, you have just the right amount of experience.
- Medical Insurance -we have a great insurance plan for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad and access to integrated software.
- state of the art tools, parts and supplies
- 401k Plan with a company match and ESOP Plan
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time