The Most Significant Fire Safety Innovation Since The Smoke Alarm!
In the US, there are thousands of residential electrical fires each year accounting for hundreds of deaths, thousands of injuries and millions of dollars in property damage.
- 50,000 House Fires Occur Annually
- Thousands Killed or Injured
- 1 House Fire Occurs Every 10 Minutes
- Your Home Contains Hundreds of Electrical Connections
Fortunately, with Ting Electrical Fire Hazard Monitors, helping to prevent house fires is now easier than ever!
How Ting Works:
Ting utilizes two parts: an easy- to-install smart sensor plug, and a connected app that monitors electrical patterns and keeps you informed about what’s going on with your electrical system.
Here’s what you’ll get with a Ting Electrical Fire Hazard Monitor installed in your home:
- Ting monitors your entire home for electrical fire hazards day and night.
- Ting delivers real-time notifications regarding the health of your home’s electrical system and the things connected to it.
- The Ting Service Team will reach out to coordinate a mitigation plan if an electrical hazard is detected.
- If your Ting sensor fails to operate, we’ll replace it free of charge.*
- Your Ting Service includes $1,000.00 as a credit toward the remediation of electrical fire hazards.*
- Peace of mind protection against house fires and other electrical issues.
Beware Of Common Fire Hazards
One of the most common culprits of electrical fires in the home is wires. Wires that are damaged can arc and spark, which leads to electrical fires. Ting is designed to detect micro-arcs from damaged wires that are precursors to electrical fires, such as:
- Cracked Insulation
- Door Jam
While owners of vintage homes are often concerned about the condition of their equally vintage wiring — actually, homes of all ages are at risk for electrical fires. Even if your home is new, wires may have been unknowingly damaged during construction or there may be faulty wiring in your appliances, lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, exhaust fans and all the “plug-ins” around the house (alarm clocks, TV’s, radios, table lamps…).
Safety Tip: Any “plug-in” NOT in USE should be unplugged after use. This includes toasters, can openers, coffee makers, toaster ovens, crock pots, etc.
Damaged wires and electrical connections can arc and spark, which leads to electrical fires. Our Ting Service is designed to detect micro-arcs that are precursors to electrical fires — and notify you BEFORE a dangerous fire starts! With our Ting service, we’ll dispatch one of our Technicians to your home to find the problem and fix it, and cover the cost of labor up to $1,000
But, what if the power or my internet connection goes out? Will Ting still work?
Our Ting monitoring service will alert you BEFORE your power or internet connection goes out AND when electricity and internet is restored!
Our Ting service works with you to make protecting your home simple! Protect everyone and everything you love for just pennies a day.
At SECCO, the comfort and safety of our customers is our #1 priority. Having our certified electricians install your new Ting Service and help bring you peace of mind, knowing your home & family is safe from electrical fires. Contact us to get your Ting Electrical Fire Hazard Monitor installed today!
Protect everyone and everything you love for just pennies a day!