Welcome to SECCO Home Services
We're prepared to fix it TODAY!
We arrive at your home prepared to fix your heat pump, furnace, air conditioning, plumbing or electrical systems TODAY. Our preparation begins by making sure our expert service technicians are ready to roll – checklist time – fueled, inspected, stocked and communications working and everyone on staff with the service attitude with an extra dose of patience! Emergencies can be stressful! You may have heard our radio commercial – "When can he come? Will he know what to do? Will he have all the parts and stay 'til he's through? Of course he will, he's solved this and more, with years and years of been there done this before!"
It is the heart and soul of our business model at SECCO Home Services, Pronto Plumbing, Quicktricity Electric, and Carpenter Today and we want to make sure every home from Carlisle to Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, Dillsburg, Harrisburg and Hershey has the opportunity to have outstanding service.
- How often does my furnace need serviced?
- 5 Ways to Help Stop the Stink Bug Invasion!
- 11 tips to save on your winter heating bills
- 9 Best Practices for Making Your Home More Energy Efficient
- 7 Common Summer Home Repairs
- A Surprising Tool to Help You Save on Your A/C Bills
- Join SECCO in Cheering on the Racers at Tonight’s 2014 Harrisburg Pasta Run!